• SEKIO EXCELLENCE SK2 is a roaster for coffee, nuts, cereals or any other natural roast product, without any added as sugar or salt.
• With a capacity of up to 2 kg per toast, about 8 kg per hour, depending on the size, density and moisture content of the product, as well as the preferred roasting point.
• It does not require any installation, its maintenance is very simple. In addition, we are at your disposal in our after-sales service to accompany you in any questions you have and to teach you our know-how.
• It is the ideal machine for gourmet coffee roasting, both for your own business and for selling to the final customer an exquisite coffee that they will consume at home every day. You can offer your customers a blend of exclusive and unique coffees, in this way, you can increase sales and the economic benefit of your business.
· This design is robust and innovative. We offer two models, one of industrial style and another one computarised with digital touch screen.
· It has a circular viewing window made of heat-resistant glass.
· It has a sample spoon to check the degree of roasting in any moment without breaking the process.
· The already roasted coffe extraction gate has a vintage hitch that holds it, this allows the operator to have his / her hands free for oher tasks.
· The inside of the drum has propellers to stir the coffee beans.
· The energy efficiency of our equipment is higher compared to others. This is thanks to its infrared ceramic resistors, as well as the temperature control (PID) with which we achieve the exact temperature, avoiding unnecessary and undesirable excess energy, which makes our roasters the only ones on the market with this highly efficient system reagarding the concentration of heat.
· The temperature of each toast can be easily adjusted.
§It has an accurate temperature detection system, shown in the screen, one of the sensors measures the temperature in the resistors and the other one inside the drum. The latter shows the grades on a retro analog thermometer for industrial aesthetics reasons.
· It has a fan that cools the inside of the machine, extracting heat from the electric box and the engines, in order to keep the temperature constant.
· It has a powerful heat extractor motor, which, once the toast is finished, cools the coffee in 3-4 minutes.
· This extractor also allows to remove the coffee husk, so that the coffee beans come out completely clean. The coffee husk is directed towards a compartment that can be open to get it out.
· Everything that is in contact with food complies with the European Food Regulations, as well as Machinery Safety and is manufactured with food stainless steel 304 UNE-EN ISO 1672, "Machinery for food processing, basic concepts and hygiene requirements", Directive 2006 / 42 / EC (RD 1644/2008) on safety in machinery.
· The front, hopper and side extraction and cooling tubes in the machine are built in 304 polished stainless steel.
Warranty: 1 year
Made in: Spain
Capacity: 8 kg hour, 2 kg per roast
Current supply: 230 VAC 50 Hz
Electrical voltage: 110/220/380
Power: 6,500 w
Coating: Powder coating oven-dried. Antioxidant, temperature resistant, high protection
Cooling time: 3-4 minutes
Recommended temperature range inside the drum: 180 ° to 220 °